13/02/2015

Tickle Master

“Tickle Master”
It was the 24th of August 1999, it had been hot the past few days, and I was feeling randy and frustrated, the heat was unbearable, but on this day the air was cooler as we did have a little rain the previous night but not enough to wash away that annoying heatwave feeling. The heat did make me feel I needed some action, and I headed into the bedroom to go on the internet, the computer powered up and immediately there was a message, it was this guy I knew his nickname was Tickle master, and I read his email, he was down from Luton for a few days, working in London and he was staying at his parents in Chelsea. We arrange to meet that evening he was to come around and have dinner, and a little fun.
Chris came to the house around 4pm that early evening and we had some pasta with tuna and garlic bread it was too hot to have a full meal, and we had drink after our meal had settled.
We was chatting away whilst watching the end of a movie we had been watching during our meal he was touching my crutch “Shall me move to the bed room and sort out your balls with some ticklish fun?” he asked, and he circled his finger nails against my denim bulge, I laughed and agreed.
We made our way into the bed room and I stripped off to my stretchy Lycra boxers, which were swimming shorts that I used as under wear. I lay down on the bed and Chris put me into the spread eagle position and told me not to move.

I lay there spread out and he began roping my wrists and tied them to the head of the double bed and then he moved to my ankles and roped them also to the foot of the bed.
He climbed onto the bed and sat on my belly, he used his finger nails and began scratching lightly in my armpits and successfully found my ticklish spots. He used my weakness to torment me into laughing my self to death as he lightly tickled one minute and to dig his nails in the next.
He traced his fingers and nails up and down my waist and armpits then after a few minutes pinched my nipples with his finger and thumb nails pinching them like teeth of a alligator clip.

He didn't pay much attention to my tits, and moved his whole body between my thighs, pulling me up by the waist slightly and pushed his knees under my ass which forced my legs tighter apart, this position he put him self into was effective, I was now held by the spread eagled bondage and was now even tightly stretched out.
This new position he put me into forced my crutch to open up more and was now 7 inch or more off the mattress, making my genital even more vulnerable. He began slapping my balls at first I didn't like that much it wasn't a deep balls breaking pain I look for, no, this was an annoying ball pain, and it wasn't long before the smack became punches, as he formed a fist and punch my nuts harder and harder with each hit.
He continued in between the ball beating and crossing back over to the tickling torment I was trapped spread eagled bound to the bed.. the tickling brought me from the pain my balls being bashed and then the tickling had me in tears with laughter, over and over again crossing between laughter and pain, he was very methodical with his touch bringing me to the thresh hold of pain, and the overwhelming laughter he created. I must of laughed so loud, and living in this block of apartments the neighbours must of heard me laughing I was quiet when I laughed, it must of echoed right across the car park just out side my bed room window.
After an hour he released me from my bondage, turning me over now facing down he re-bound me to the bed again vulnerable, he straddle my ass and I could feel his bulge against my ass hole, his crutch pinning me down further into the mattress as his fingers of both hands found my armpits, he dug in his fingers at first chance he got and the hellish tickling began all over again! And so did my laughter, without being gagged to muffle my sounds the room filled my my own laughter and he was enjoying tormenting me this way that his laughter must of filled the room and both our laughs filling the apartment and car park.
He traced all the ticklish spots he mapped earlier, and it wasn't long before I was laughing my head off again, only this time it was worse he was pushing my limits taking me over the edge I was nearly vomiting with laughter even with tears in my eyes, but he didn't stop until he was satisfied and he was no where near there yet!
The torment continued on and on, his actions had changed but the tickling never stopped not for a long time, but I guess he wanted to test my other limit's and he reach behind him and under us both, reaching between my legs taking a hold of my cock and balls in his right hand then pulling them outwards, his grip on my nuts getting tighter and twisting them pulling upwards, my ass would of followed with the tension if it wasn't for him sitting on it pinning me down in place!
With my genitals wrapped by his left hand his fingers and thumb did it job bunching my cock and balls up, whilst his right hand began its function of torment he ran his finger tips over my cock hear it was hard as fuck and pulled up from between my legs made it throb harder and the pre-cum was oozing, he used his fingers to gather some of the wetness there and twisted his torso to face me. With my head to the side and my body facing down he reach for my mouth and I had to clean his fingers with my mouth and tongue.
His fingers repeated the action until I was less wet! And he started to run his fingers over my balls stretched deep into the sac. His fingers wet the skin with my saliva running his finger away from my body and then sunk his nails into my skin as he scraped his nails deeply across the skin of my nuts!
Back and forth the gentle finger tips and then the scratching nails fuck it felt good! He continued that action for a while and the more he did it the more I pre-cum, fuck I was wet!
The attention had my hip gyrating almost trying the fuck mattress only he had hold of cock and balls, as my hips moved up and down the stretch hold on my cock and balls built up he pulled

harder onto them and I was torturing my self.
I continued to gyrate as he his right hand turned into a fist, his fingers and thumb circled the balls and he twisted his wrist and tightened his hold, this twist ball crushing movement, repeated over and over he continued and the pre-cum welled, dribbling onto the mattress. The vice grip hold was intense and I wanted his to crush my nuts deep into orgasm, and when I got close he knew it and stop his torment.
After a few close encounters, he decided to push my limits and his right hand again into a fist though no longer circling my balls, he raised his right hand and brought his clenched fist smack down hard on my balls that was held securely by his left hand and being bound in this position and held in this way there was no escaping the ball beating he had just started.
After the pain had just subsided he had a feather in his hand, hell, where did he get a feather? He wasn't holding it a moment ago, but there is was and he gently began tormenting me with this torture device such a simple tickle torture device, it must have been a swan feather or something that came from a large bird, he trace the feather over the areas he mapped earlier and I was so sensitive now from the previous tickle and pain abuse that the feather had me screaming again with laughter.

After the feather reached my crutch as it had traced slowly up and down my inner thigh, I was now thrashing again my bonds he reached my crutch and circle between my ass and balls causing the laughter and my hard-on just to push me to extremes of giggling, and screaming, he found the most ticklish spot, and he was enjoying pushing my laughter as he joined in with the laughter he paid particular attention to this new area, and my bondage held me securely as he tormented me with the feather over and over again. I was laughing so much I was in tears and the sweat was gathering on my brow would he ever stop? Even just for a moment to catch my breath.
After moments of torment he was close now, his crutch against my ass, and his chest against my
back, I could feel the heat of his body next to mine, this new position pinned me to the mattress, and with both hands he used them to find my armpits and gently began the tickling there and I was again screaming once more in laughter, but I was held in my bondage and his body against mine there was no escaping the tickle torment and he proceeded to push me beyond my limitations as his fingers continued to trace up and down from arm pits to my waist over and over again.
After moments he was upright again giving me a little breather, and just as I thought it was over it started again, he removed him self from me and the bed and walked to the foot of the bed, crouching down he found the soles of my feet, and with the slightest touch of the feather again the soles I was already in spasms of laughter.
“Not even touched them!” he shouted out followed by his own laughter.
He continued to gently tickle the soles of my feet ever so slowly, running along the whole of my feet and darting the tip of the feather between my toes, I could not help but to thrash in my bodage and scream out with with laughter “No, Please no!” I struggled to shout out from laughing, but he like to torment me this way and no meant yes! So he continued.

After minutes of laughing I was already exhausted, and he was a little tired, but he began to put his lips against my ankles, and start to work his way up my legs, the breath from his mouth was warm and the kisses were nice to feel after the tickle torment, he traced his kisses slowly up my thighs over my ass, and going further up my back and to my neck, again he body against mine, pinned down to the mattress again, I thought 'oh no' but that was when his cock pressed against my ass and slowly he inserted himself into me, he was wearing a condom, and was sliding his rubber cock into me now, the tickling had made my hole tight, which was probably his plan all along.
It was good to feel his manhood penetrate me just after all this laughter, I was more sensitive to his touch and he kissed my neck now ever so gently, his breath warm against my neck and tracing

around to my ears his breath in my ears were another tickle torment area that had me giggling, and this made me tense my hole around his manhood as he slid it in and out slowly, his penetration was gentle as he made love to me in and out getting faster and his mouth nibbling my ears, bring me to tears of pleasure and laughter, his penetration got deeper until I was screaming in laughter and he finally came.
I was in agony from the tickling and and all the laughing I had done
he quickly got dressed he released me from my bondage and I lay on the bed in agony still.. “until next time” he said.. then left and headed off to work having just orgasmed.

The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment