13/02/2015

Sticky London

Sticky London 1998
It was back in 1998, and I had gone to a bar in Borough near London Bridge after a a few drinks. Adjusting to the low light conditions of the club I could just about make out that it was filled with a few people. And he was there in the shadows... Not knowing how many people he had in there... I found myself in the club's dark room, there was even less light in here than the main part of the club. All I could see were just outlines of people enjoying themselves with one another, some even in a group maybe?
Shuffling through the darkened area there were lots of hands measuring me up and down, many groping my package.
Then there was this one guy, he watched on, blatantly eyeing me up and down. No doubt he must have been in here a while for his eyes to be so well adjusted to the darkness as he was clearly seeing me, whereas he was still just an outline to me.
In his hand I could see the twinkling metal of chain, a dog choker chain, possibly wrapped around his fist. The warm glow of interest was throbbing in my groin as his hand met my bulging crotch. In exchange my hand met his own bulge, tracing the outline of his semi-hard cock hanging over his large bollocks in his snug fitting jeans. I was turned on at the anonymous nature of the meeting, blinded as I was by the darkness, in a corner of this dark club.
A brief kiss threw me off the scent momentarily as he quickly noosed the choker chain around my neck, the deep kissing with its deep throat tonguing action brought to a halt as the chain tightened around my throat, choking me effectively with his right hand pulling down on the chain, forcing me to my knees, his left hand ripping his button fly open and pulling out his cock, now getting harder!
Pulling the chain, signalling where his ideas lay, he led me to his hot thick juicy cock, hungry for attention. We both knew what he wanted, and my mouth enveloped his cock, his hand on the back of my head pushing me into him, and him deeper into me. It was the first time such a large, long cock, was sunk into my throat.
Pulling on the chain, wrapping it around his fist, he made the chain even tighter, jerking my head from his cock, and using his left hand to force my head back on that monster! Grinding his hips back and forth he fucked my face, pulling the chain, pushing my head, and grinding. Fuck it was a a hot scene.
Others tried to join in but he wasn't having any of it, he wanted me all to himself. Noticing me trying to look around, he obviously not wanting others to join in, ground my cock and balls savagely with a booted foot. He then withdrew it, only for it to quickly return with an attention-grabbing kick.
More guys were getting closer now, seeing the hot scene and wanting in on the action. My aggressor tightened his grip on the chain, pulling me from his cock, then again with his left hand pushing me into him, viciously fucking my face. Then I heard a voice: "FUCK OFF!" he shouted at the others surrounding us. Fuck he was hot, and the aggressive verbal command to the other queers, no doubt jealous of my ordeal, wanking as they watched the scene, slopping and slicking noises all around me, made the moment even more intense.
Then I heard an off-putting moan as one of the dirty fuckers shot their load down my topless back; hot sticky slimy cum trickled down, getting below the waist of my jeans. By this time it had cooled, and as I was hot from the scene the cold wet cum tickled as it reached my ass. Then moaning sounds of other guys cumming, "aggh uuugh ahhh". Within seconds there was cum flying all over. There must have been one sticky wet pool in that dark room, no doubt covering the walls too!
By now it was hot and sweaty in the tight, confining room, and you could smell the sweaty aroma of all the men crammed up in there, and their cum, or "sweet sticky white love piss", as I heard some dosey twat say. Upon hearing that I started to chuckle, causing me to gag on the guy's engorged cock in my throat.

He pulled me up from my knees and we headed for the bar. "Getting a bit crowded in here," he whispered in my ear. We sat at the bar and smiled talking, about anything and everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment