13/02/2015

Bondage Master

“the Bondage Master”
It was inevitable I was going to meet this guy he was manly into bondage no pain, and Looking on his site and other he had bound and taken photos of it was a hot bondage scene I would not of want to miss.
I read the stories his visitors had written, and published on his site, the words followed by my eyes, and the bulge twitching for some action, so I sent the bondage master a message, telling him all I was into and was eager to meet up with him for a session of bondage.
He replied without much delay as far as the internet goes he was quite quick at his replies.
The bondage master told me of his most frequent session scenario, to make the scene hot as fuck, I would go to his home of which he would email me the address, I would find the key under the matt, and let my self inside his home, upon entering his home I would lock the door behind me and put the key in the bowl.
A note would be left on the floor telling me to go into the bathroom and follow instruction left for me in there also.
Entering the bathroom I would freshen up and strip off fully keeping my boots on and wearing what he would leave me there. I would obey the notes he left me and head into the playroom.
In the playroom the scaffolding style bondage framed room awaited my body, I could see the horizontal bars he asked me to get myself bound into, seven horizontal bars separated a foot apart, the straps for the ankles and a nicely spread distance. Further straps going up the bars for the knees, high thigh, waist, chest and neck.
The rubber hood hung over one of the bars and on the floor the ear plugs. The note asked me to squeeze the deafening plugs into my ears,so I did as the note asked me, and then positioned myself back against the frame, spreading my legs so my ankles was in position for the straps. I began buckling my ankles left then right, this kept my legs about a meter apart. I moved to the next straps and buckled the thighs just above the knee to the bars keeping my thighs apart.
I continued to pull the high thigh, crutch straps, pulling these straps tightly between my legs, like a harness, it framed my bulge and held me against the bars.
The next Thick strap circled my waist and pinned me to the bondage bars I was now horny as Hell, I had no idea what the bondage master looked like yet, it was the only time this could happen, the first time the very first visit to him I would not meet him, see him until after I was bound.
I pulled the next strap over my chest and buckled it in place, my whole body now immobile to his bondage frame. The hood to my side hanging over the bar awaited for me, and reached for it, and stretched it over my head, It was there I found it only had a mouth hole, there was no eyes and I sunk into darkness, I could no longer hear either as my ears was plugged beneath the hood.
I buckled the thick strap around my neck, it was comfortable not to strangle me luckily as I nearly finished my self bondage and one more move would seal my doom, was this person someone I could trust?
My cock got the better of me and eagered me to continue, so I reached above my head and found the handcuffs bound to the bars high above me, I clicked the left wrist to the cuff then circled my right wrist with the cuff and click!
I had just bound my self in a total strangers playroom with no idea what this person looks like, or if could be trusted. The moments that followed was a rush of adrenalin, He would be here any moment this stranger coming into his own house to find me there waiting bound and vulnerable.
I hung there with no way out, the straps holding my body in place I particularly found the straps framing my bulge highly arousal with not much slack I still tried to grind my hips and thrust my bulge deeper into the straps and with the rubber shorts I was wearing, the rubber caressing my cock and balls in their rubber prison, tightened with each thrust, I could feel my self pre-cumming beneath the shorts.
I didn't notice him in the room as I could not hear or see anything, he could have been there for a while, and it was his hand that first brought me to attention I was not alone.
He gently had his hand cupping my bulge working my genitals deeper into arousal. With slow movements he made me feel so comfortable and at ease that I soaked this in as trust and went along with this blind date bondage session.
He continued with his manipulations over my body, testing the straps and tightening them in places. He used a key to unlock my wrists from the steel hand cuffs hanging above me, rubbing my wrists before circling them with a pair of leather wrist restraints, buckling them in place.
With my hands down my sides I waited for his next move in a few moments he picked up each arm and roped my wrist restraints to the bar at shoulder height my arms like a T, he used straps to bind my elbows to the same bar and I was now tightly secure in this spread eagle position.
At front of the shorts he asked me to wear, when I found them in the bathroom, was the zipper, he slowly unzipped the rubber prison my cock and balls were in and pulled them out into the air. The sweaty pre-cumming wetness met the air and brought with it the feel of coldness, only to be replace with his warm hands.
He fingered the head of my cock and wet his fingers with my own pre-cum then put his fingers into my mouth, repeating the action over and over again, making sure I wasn't wasting any cum, by feeding all my wetness back into me via my mouth!
So far my cock was hard and desperate feeling of wanting to jet out a stream of sticky white love juice, only he could make that happen. I was bound unable to free my self and touch this person to feel him even if I couldn't see him just a touch was all I wanted, the bondage was hot, the straps held me in place and I pulled against the restraints, wanting more and more.

He moved away for a moment to return with what felt like rope, pulling on my cock and balls he circled my cock and balls a few times, then circled my scrotum a few times to stretch out my balls. He used the rope to create and cock ring and a ball stretcher, the tightness of the rope ensured I would stay hard! My cock now engorged and swollen the rope keeping it that way made me cock even more sensitive to touch and he pulled me foreskin back and exposed me cock head to further manipulation. He used fingers and thumb to circle the corona the most sensitive part of my cock, this caused me to thrash a little as it tickled like hell, like a ticklish orgasm feeling, the very feeling of cumming would be just round the corner if he wasn't careful.
Of course this torment stopped and started often each moment I was close to jetting that white goo everywhere! He manipulated my cock like this for ages bringing me close to the edge and taking me back away from it again he seem to enjoy this torment, and the thrashing body in his bondage, in his playroom seemed to be what I was there for and I was getting it!
After long moments of regular teasing of my cock I was so eager blast my cum everywhere, but he had other plans! He proceeded keeping me in bondage but it came time to removed my rubber bound head from its rubber prison, I had been in the hood an hour or so, or it could have been longer.
As he peeled back the hood the light of the darkened playroom was shining directly on me and at first it blinded my sight, but within a few second I re focused my eyes and there he was with a huge grin on his face “hello you” he said like a friend unseen for a month or two, he welcomed me to his friendship with a smile, though I was still bound his appearance was appealing, un scary.
Looking down his body he was topless, with his large chest, tracing down his torso I came to his waist the large thick belt that ran through the belt loops of his lower body hugging leather jeans Phoar-king hell! His bulge shaped the light as it reflected on his jeans his leather cover cock shaping the fabric showing me his hard on his long hard and thick cock bulged and I was eager to break free from my bonds and get my mouth deep into his crutch, to trace his member its shape in my mouth to lick that bulge would have been delicious just right about now. The scene of meeting this guy via our blind date scenario, was a hot hot beginning what else had he had in store for me? I was eager to continue.
After my moment of visual freedom it was time to head on back into darkness, he produced a leather bondage hood a lot like the rubber one I put onto my self and quick hood, this was similar in confinement but as was leather and was endowed with straps it took longer to get over my head and strap me into the darkened world of my own mind.
He pulled the hood over my head and laced up the back of the hood, then pulling down the zipped sealing me inside the hood, further restraining was from the straps that kept the hood on deeper into bondage.. it was longer before the hood sealed me into my own little world.
Once inside the hood he began unstrapping me from the horizontal frame poles of the playroom.. and I sank to me knees with submission, sitting on the heals of my feet, and spreading my thighs, I awaited for the next infusion of bondage.
He bound my waist with a bondage belt, then bound my elbows almost together from behind me, with my hands in mitts he roped to a D-link in the waist belt.. this kept me from reaching my hard cock that thrust up to attention from the bondage, and kept hard from the rope that still circled my cock and balls, I was still so fucking horny!
The mouth of the hood was pretty large enough, that I could get me mouth open wide enough to be gagged or what ever he pleased to force into my mouth, it was at this moment I felt his sized. The size of his cock was a comfortable length, it was not small, and its girth fuck! His cock was thick! I would say it certainly opened my mouth!
The cock now in my mouth was subjected to some sucking it was hard not too! Pardon the Pun! And I eagerly sucked away on his thick throbbing man hood it was good to had something in my mouth that needed some attention.
With having sharp fang teeth I was ordered to “watch the fangs!”
The bondage was hot and I continued to suck on his cock his hands on my hooded head pulled me deeper into his crutch his cock now at the back of my throat in and out over and over and over again it was fucking hot in the hood and the gagging form his solid manhood fuck it was a scene I didn't wanna be released from I wanted to remain in bondage the whole night maybe the whole weekend he was a great guy and surely I would revisit if allowed to.
But our session was soon come to an end the night was getting late and I had to go home and he had to work in the morning fuck! I really did not want to go, but we arrange to meet again another day and maybe start earlier and stay a whole lot longer next time fuck I was still horny, and was soon time to leave.. as a first blind date it was perfect in every way, and we continued our masturbation moment until we both came jetting out our long streams of white piss!
Fuck he was hot and left me feeling great and next time it would be a longer and even hotter session but for now our first date was over and I got dressed after a freshening up pulling on my tight jeans, and kissing him goodbye was deep hot moment.. “see you again?” he asked and I smiled.. “definitely!” and Then I left his own still hard and it was a little journey home about 45 minutes enough time to recharge and gagging for more..
But that's for next time I thought, and I caught the train home looking forwards to the next session. He wasn't into cock and ball torture which was my big thing but certainly made up for it in hot bondage grrr until next time Bondage Master! 

No comments:

Post a Comment