13/02/2015

Pierced

Pierced”
An evening came up free and I decided to go on-line, it wasn ́t my intention, to make a night out getting bound, but its what happened. The email messages was a discussion on having a pierced cock or tits or both? I found it facinating what would it feel like to get my cock pierced, and what of getting hard ons?
The conversation went on to describe the feeling of a ring depending on what size of it is of course, would it weigh the cock down, would it feel great wanking with that ring sticking out of my piss slit, and what about that moment of cumming? That “Jet of orgasm” it was certainly playing on my mind, it sounded great and was something to try out?

The whole day leading to the evening lead thoughts; orgasm, masturbation, wanking, pissing.
The excitement got the better of me and must have been hard all day thinking about it. The sun had set and the evening was upon us, after my hot shower, and freshened up and gotten dressed, I headed on out, to the tube station.
On the tube I was heading East on the district line in London, the track below making the carriages bounce up and down the jiggling journey rattle my groin, my bulge twitching with the thoughts of what's to come. I wasn't a long journey but enough to keep my cock erect from the vibration, and dirty thoughts rattling in my head “fuck I was horny”
The journey came to an end and I had arrived at Upton park tube station, leaving the station I turned left and walked down the road, a little time to his place, more time to think of what was about to happen. It seemed more real now , “oh shit” was I really going to get pierced?
I finally arrived on his road, walking down counting the door numbers, like a countdown the number descended, until I reached his house.. the gate squeaked as I pushed it open, and closed it after me, then I rang the door bell, It must have been ten seconds until he opened the door, and it was long enough for my breathing to take me over a little, I was a little worried, I imagined a sharp rusty nail going through my cock head, from previously watching a movie on TV “the serpent and the rainbow” that was a hot scene it rushed through my mind over and over again, the guy strapped into the chair, his thighs spread further, and the nail on his cock head, you don't see his cock but you know what's coming, and the hammer comes down K-Ching!
I awoke from the day dream as the door opened. “hello, hows you doing?” he asked he wore a smile, not only that, he wore a rubber suit, and looked hot. “come on in” he commanded and I followed feeling horny as fuck.
Closing the door behind my, I followed him further eyes on his butt covered in rubber, tracing down his legs to his 20 hole boots, red socks curled over the edges which was below the knee.
Creaking boots with every step, lead us to the kitchen, and he gave me a drink he prepared moments earlier.
We continued our discussion on piercings in person, and sounded even more inviting. Then he showed me the needle Fuck it was a big needle, and it was going to go in my cock Ouch!
We agreed I would be bound, unable to stop him doing the piercing as I would no doubt move of thrash about during the session..
After our drink and a quick trip to the toilet we headed to his playroom, and its here I saw the black walls and the darkened windows, the room was empty except for the scaffolding type frame the took up most of the room it too was black metal tubing.
He had prepared the long piece wood six foot in length, and one foot wide. Somewhere around the centre on the wood, was a hole big enough to get someone cock and balls through.. standing in the room next to the frame and the single holed piece of wood I had to sit on it and jokingly I lay on the wood face down and thread my balls though the hole first then bending my cock I thread that though too, then I laid on the wood with my arms by my side..
My cock and balls now though the hole, dangled downwards towards the floor, I was already getting a hard on from just lying like that.. he quickly applied the straps over my body and began buckling my frame to the wood, within a few minutes he had my secured to the wooden plank, with my cock and balls trapped below me I could not reach them or even move my body.
His cold hands took hold as they circled cock and balls squeezing and pulling more blood deeper into my cock.
His hand on my nuts, squeezing them hard then pulling my balls away from my body.. He produced rope and began biding my scrotum using the circles of rope and effectively stretch my balls out, remaining ends of rope was thread through the holes of weight plates and tied off, once he finished he pushed the plates roughly and the weights swung back and forth pulling down hard on my stretched out nuts.

He slicked his palms with lube then started massaging my cock and gripping it hard stretching out my cock.
The lubed up cock was enclosed in the plastic cylinder surrounding my cock and he used the gun like pump to suck all the air out of the tube, creating a vacuum and sucking hard on my cock.
My cock expanded and started to swell out as he stretch my cock in the vac pump.. each trigger pump sucked my cock harder into a stretch the pressure building up. Then unclipping the tubing and trigger my cock remained imprisoned with in the cylinder of the pump.
Stretching my genitals soon came to pass, other wise I would never of got my cock and balls out of the hole of the wood.. he removed the vac pump, and released my stretched balls.
Unstrapping my body from the plank of wood, I struggled to get my swollen genitals out of the hole and he assisted, poking my balls painfully back through the hole and releasing my fully.
I turned over on the plank of wood facing upwards for a rest.. and he laughed as he restrained me to the plank again, he roped my ankles to the end and worked his way up my body roping both legs and my waist and chest. Me leather restraints on my wrists was used to ensure I was securely fastened to the wooded plank.
He circled my neck with a posture collar and roped that too to the wood. I thought this would try and stop me raising my head and bending my neck to see what he was doing, but he produced a blind fold too anyway and pulled that over my eyes and buckled it in place sealing me into darkness.
I lay on the wooden structure, bound naked and immobile, no longer able to see, It was the time now to endure what was feared and sharp metal object stabbing me right through the cock!
He massaged my cock and I feared getting a hard on whilst being pierced, stupid thoughts flowed through my mind like the cock popping out blood everywhere.. and he asked me to relax.
He squirted the inside of my piss slit and it felt unusual something going into my cock and not coming out!
“that's to take some of the pain away” he told me. It was some sort of pain relief spray and it took some of the pain away and I could still feel what he was doing. Then there was something inside my cock head, I felt my cock stretch a little as the needle went through and it popped a little, but to me it sounded and felt like it ripped, caused by my over active imagination, it felt sharp, hot, and it stung! That was the needle though but he still needed to take it out whilst putting the ring through at the same time.
I didn't notice the ring going in just the needle coming out and it felt like the needle was still in there when he finished.
Strange sexy stinging feeling in my cock, He said it would sting for the next few day more so when I went for a piss!

He suggested warm water in a cup, put your cock into it then piss, that would stop the stinging.
Still bound to the wooded surface my cock stinging a little from my new ringing sticking out of my cock, my mind raced with what that could be used for; roping the cock down by the piercing, it was then I started to get a hard on and it Stung like hell..
I moved on up no to my left nipple he sprayed it first with the the numbing spray, it was cold! He then pinch my tit with something that felt like pliers, well that what I was imagining in my darkened imprisoned mind.
Then the needle the sharp prick stabbed right through the nipple “Oh Fuck!” I screamed it was more painful than my cock had endured and he was to do my right nipple next! But I had agreed “bound and pierced no way out” there was no way out of this session. The ring was no in my left nipple and he began clamping the right one it too felt the sharp pain as the needle speared my right tit!
My cock and tits pierced, and with it the attention I wanted to feel it being down whilst bound, and what would later be future horny moments.. but for now I was tingling in pain in my cock and tits..
He UN roped me from my bondage and even climbing down from the frame was painful, each movement pulled on my skin, pulling my chest, pulling my tits. Plus I was no dying for a piss!
Heading to the toilet I thought fuck lets see if I could piss, as a tiny amount of piss travelled through my cock it reached the freshly pierced hole and with that the mega Sting! “fuck” I must of shouted it fucking hurt like fuck!
I had to stop and fill the bathroom sink with warm water then putting my cock into the warm water then pissed – it worked! It didn't sting as much.
Getting dressed was awkward, my freshly pierced cock was tingling, no doubt the micro dribbles of piss reaching the ring I now wear was stinging, the ring itself was forcing that pierced hole open and my foreskin was drawn back a little, exposing my piercing to the fabric of my under wear.
Each movement agitated the ring, and thus brought with it a sting. I pulled my jeans tight as they was before seemed tighter now, my cock in my underwear pointing in the direction of my left thigh, reaching down putting on my boots added further discomfort but it was going to be worth it in the long run, well as soon as I had healed.
I was fully dressed now as far as my lower body was concerned and I roughly pulled my semi tight T-shirt over my head, too busy concentrating on my pierced cock I didn't think of the tight fabric pulling down over my chest.
It was then the T-shirt moved my freshly pierced nipples, Fuck it was far worse than my cock and its pain, this was

two piercing right through my tits, and the fucking tight top I had just pulled on over them was like sand paper, as I moved and walked around the room testing the new sensations flooding my body, even the slightest movement getting up from sitting down, and sitting down had me jeans torturing my pierced cock head, and the t shirt moved when breathing let alone walking, sitting, and getting the bloody on and off was gonna be hellish but worth it, I wondered about the walk to the tube station and the bouncing train carriages oh fuck!
I thanked Pete for the evening, and we said our good bye's he gripped my balls through my tight jeans and give the a menacing squeezed full well I would get a hard on “some agony for the journey” he said will an evil grin on his face.
“Thank you for everything” I told him and I gave him a mini slap back handed to his bulging rubber crutch, I could tell he was still hard from the night we spent together and this just stirred more of a hard-on in my own tortured bulge. And I left his home walking up the street like a cowboy whom had just been sat on a saddle for 8 hours.
I reached the train station it took me a while, the walk was difficult but I was horny as hell now and my tits was being constantly tortured as the t-shirt did its job, like that of sandpaper on your tits it was never ending with each step.
I didn't wait long for the tube I was lucky to catch one within a few minutes the next one would have been in 10 – 20 minutes and I really wanted to be out of my tight clothes, maybe even in a hot bath.
The train stopped in front of me and I stepped up onto the train with my right foot and I must of looked like I was crippled in the left legs as I slowly pulled that onto the train, desperate not to nudge my pierced cock, hmm that was futile, as it stung badly as I was fully on the train, but I bit my lip to hide the pain from any what little passengers was on the tube.. the doors closed and the train set off.
I sat down with ease, and spread my thighs wide to allow comfort, there wasn't many on the tube, so I thought I should be okay, all I would of needed was people sat either side of me making my thighs closer together that would have been hell.
The tube was menacing more than anticipated, I felt my self getting angry as the train bounced around over the tracks, I felt every imperfection on the rails, the bouncing, the bumps, even stopping at each stop, sent my mind through pleasure and pain, and my cock was constantly getting hard, I tried to will the thoughts away but the rings in my tits and my cock was arousing me.
I had to change stops at another station to get on to another train heading back to Greenwich wasn't as bad as the district tube line but there was more people on that train, so I had to stand up on that journey, with so many people around I was in no hurry to struggle to sit down with my thighs close together hell no!
I arrived in Greenwich finally and made my way home I was so horny but in agony too. I stripped off my closes and put on some loose clothing.. still aroused I foolishly had a wank, the pain it gave was masochistic hmm which made me want to carry on further into my wank, I couldn't stop.
I was so hard that when that orgasm came I thought my cock was going to explode literally, Gotta say masturbating with a pierced cock was hot, and the pain was like being pierced again. My cock jetted out the white Cum and it shot out everywhere Oh my god the ring like a nozzle of a spray bottle forced the stream of Cum across my torso hitting me right in the eyes! And over my chest, and abdomen.. Nice, it dribbled down my face and I had to use my fingers to stop the stinging in my eyes.. I cleaned my fingers with my sleazy mouth, the sweet sugary and slightly salty taste of my own Cum, finished that night off.
The next 3 day sleeping was difficult as I normally sleep on my front face down, and I fought with my body to try and sleep on my back but it was awkward, I would always roll over on to my new additions to my body, and wake up from my own body weight grinding my piercings into the mattress.
It got easier with each night, but still had the pleasure pain masochism, and seemed to torment my self on purpose, which wasn't my intention it just happened naturally.
Once I was healed weeks later, I had a session with someone, he roped me spread eagled to horizontal bars frame in his play room and he even used my pierced cock to rope it down to the bar below and behind me between my legs. Stretching my cock down from my body tightly, getting aroused here, was hot! my cock wanted to point to the ceiling not the floor, and it was chastised with simple roping the ring in the end of my cock, this was going to be fun, but that's for another time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment