27/02/2015

Playroom Ultra 1




In the Center of the room there is a small length of chain hanging from the ceiling hook or the pulley, an open padlocks awaits for the suspension wrist cuffs/gloves I am already strapped into, reaching up wasn't the hardest part, it was being alone in the cell, the instructions were clear, the blind fold, muzzle, and ankle restraints that were roped along the floor to the wall pulleys either side of the room opposite one another, clearly making very possible to rack the legs fully apart into the splits if the subject, I was flexible enough! The Cell was fully adaptable to my dirty desires and fantasies..

I first use the suspension boots covering my feet strapping them in place tightly for prolonged comfort and use, who knows how long I was going to be there for! I stood beneath the hanging chain in the center, pulling on the muzzle covering my mouth, then positioning the blindfold over my eyes and raising it onto my brow briefly and I strap he muzzle secure sealing my mouth from the outside world, with little slack to allow the blindfold to move down over my eyes when ready.. I lock my suspension boots to each length of pulley rope with the carabena's that are there to be secured to no need for padlocks there.. then once they're secure I padlock my left suspension glove up to one of the connections, and the using my fingers to test locking my right side creating a mental picture then pull the blindfold in place sealing me into darkness and using that mental picture I lock my right suspension gloved in place with the padlock, sealing my free will and freedom out side of the playroom, there was no way out now.

I stood there legs braced slightly over shoulder width apart, the rubber codpiece shorts I was wearing starting bulging with anticipation of an arrival, and the sound of boots walking around me, I feel his body heat, and something covering my ears, sound proofing me from the playroom, I no longing hear his breathing or foot steps..

I feel the ropes either side of me connected to my ankles draw tighter then there was no slack the tension grew pulling my ankles further and further apart, at first I step my feet apart as the ropes continue to draw them apart, only the ropes don't stop! They continue I reach I comfortable stretched out position a limitation so to speak, and the ropes rack me just an extra 10 inches further before stopping, the stretch brings with it the sexual arousal and my cock feeling like its going to explode, it responds to the stretch my legs are getting which only makes the top wanna stretch m legs another 10 inches apart!

Racked out stretched wide feet just off the ground my own weight racking my spine comfort of the gloves and boot restraints making there no need for release as pre-arranged 'Forbidden' and 'Essential Splits Racking' minimum 30 min 'No Way Out' session. After 5 mins left like blind secure, blinded, muzzle gagged and deafened bondage moans and groans were limited, hearing was non existant unable to hear him walk around the room rearranging or gather tools of torment..

the sudden grip on my bulging codpiece came as a shock and the intense vice like hold growing tighter sinking me deeper in to agony had me in a futile attempt at thrashing about which was impossible in this bondage there was no slack at all I was totally immobilized stretched out, the hold on my balls got tighter then his hand was gone only to return for a brief smack in the nut with a back hander punch, I tried to scream out behind the muzzle, yet unable to hea my own cry I wasnt even sure I made a sound..

then there was sounds coming through the head phones, modified ear protectors I thought, sealing out all sound yet the sounds of men torturing someone in a dungeon was coming through, it wasnt loud but could hear it and only it.. the codpiece that covered my aching balls and wet cock was removed ever so slowly and the cool air clung to my wet cock, and my ball feeling heavy hung down towards the floor, already aching were now being fitted with a harness buckled in place tight, I could feel them being pulled down by his hand I thought as the pull was continuous, and it was only as the pull got heavier and started to swing back and forth I realized it was a weight of some sort but by the way it felt I could only imagine it was 5kg at that point, unsure if my mind was playing tricks on me, each passing moment it felt heavier and more painful.

I felt the ropes that racked my legs so far apart tighten as the stretch on my leg muscles increase, it was agonizing only my cock got harder, and got ever more hard as straps were fastened around my shaft, when the straps were in place my cock head felt like it was gonna explode like in a vac pump the intensity was that strong I could feel the wetness of pre-cum oozing from my cock, it was not long after that I received tingling sensations in my cock every second my cock buzzed every 2 seconds there was this jolt of electricity that made my cock feeling like it was being sucked, pulled and bitten, after a few minutes the intensity grew and my cock head felt the most sensation like when you cum and someone rubs the whole of your cock head driving into intense orgasm it was just like that only it never ended ever 2 seconds it literally was Orgasm torment.

No comments:

Post a Comment