28/02/2015

CBT 1

It was an early morning i was woken up suddenly to find i could not move, my arms were stretched out and secured to the top of the bed, my legs too roped out to the bottom of the bed, the top had secured me quickly as i was asleep, and it was his bondage that woke me, the collar he put on me i didn't feel it was the gag entering my mouth that brought me to reality, and roping my thighs apart immobilising me totally, he finished off with the blind fold and made a grab for my balls holding the scrotum like a balls stretcher, in his right hand he held the paddle and began hit my balls slowly and softly at first but that soon changed as the intensity grew in both speed and heaviness the pain shut up into my gut and my thrashing body and moans behind the gag only turned him on and made him more aggressive, if i could of seen his face hed be smiling, he was laughing as he hit me over and over again, and there most of been a variety of toys between my legs as he switched between each of them hitting me with different speeds and strength each one more agonizing than the other as time went on my balls must of swelled up, and my cock, the traitor hard as steal enjoying the torment i was receiving waving like a flag eager to signal the top to continue all night long! even though it was still only morning, there was a whole day to go yet!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment