12/01/2012

New Blog

Hello my name is Lthrsmlad new to a blog site so be prepared to be unimpressed LOL :)











I first got into Bondage in 1995 well properly.. i guess i always was into some thing kinky from a real early age.. i was obsessed seeing movies where the hero was bound and in some ridiculous way escaped. I think that was the old batman tv series, the amount of times they was bound and escaped in a ridiculous way.. hmmm i thought must of been a better way they could of been bound and totally unescapable... then i starting binding myself later on in my teens i even foolishly bound myself in the woods... I'm lucky someone didn't find me or maybe that was the point :).. I would fantasize being caught, 2 or 3 lads making my bondage more secure and totally unable to escape their abuse... grrrrrrrrr if only lol.. i was obsessed with wanting to be more flexible especially my legs i wanted to do the splits, so i start off with rope around my waist and running around the tree, the ropes would then, go between my legs each rope end running close to my bulge effectively creating a harness and framing my cock balls in my jean phhhoar was horny fukka as a kid.. now roping the waist more and harness to the tree.. id use more rope and noose my ankles the other ends of the 2 ropes over 2 branches wide apart and above me, pulling on the ropes and drawing my legs of the ground and further drawing the ropes so my legs not only went high off the ground at head height but also spread wide apart, and once the stretch was acquired i wanted more, so id use further ropes to roped my lower thighs apart further roping my knees creating the tighter stretch.. with wearing jeans and my bulge frames, i was horny as fuck, and the spread legs caused more tension on my jeans, effectively crushing my cock and balls... this led to further pleasure not only am i stretching my legs wide apart but not I'm crushing my nuts...which led me to fantasize of 2 or 3 guys finding me there bound.. all they would have to of done was grab my wrist and rope them behind my back and the tree.. and seeing my framed bulge which didn't hide my bulge it really stood out just asking a smack, knee, or a punch.. it wouldn't end there in this fantasy they would proceed tormenting my bollocks bulging there waiting for more abuse.. i couldn't escape, only take 2 sets of hand to grip my bulge and squeeze hard really put of the pressure... crush the fukkas! well it never happened i was never found caught and abused not til much later in my life.. but this is how my sex life started..




It was 1995 I in Manchester waiting for to watch my movie, Judge Dredd, i had my ticket but had a while to wait.. so i sat near the library reading or something, and I heard music boom boom boom very basey and loud and it was the gay Mardi Gras.. I hadn't a clue it was happening or how horny it would make me seeing guys in hot pants bulging away OMG bulge bulge bulges every where would i tie him him or him up or would i want them all binding me and beating my bulge every which ways I was sooooo Horny.. well had to put my perversions aside to watch my movie after that was over I had to find out more of all these men... i never thought anyone was like me in to bdsm and bondage and BULGES Phoar i was on fire creaming myself with fantasies.. I found out where the gay village was there, and headed in that direction, and found clone zone stunk in there of leather so yeah and i found books hmmmm books on the stuff i like to imagine me being stuck in grrrrr... so id buy a book and read it on the bus going home it was a 45minute ride home, and the book must of been 200 pages or more well i was pissed off as i read it all the way home fuck i was horny on that bus littler ooooozing i needed a Wank big time... i had to go back to manchester the following day to buy 2 more books... Fuck i was horny.. and no idea what to do about it!! my mind was all over the place.. I bought a manchester evening post fuck knows why, but there was a classifieds section in there and a guy advertising was saying he was into what i was into cannot remember his exact words but caught my eye and this was like a pen pal situation write to him and reply to me not sure how many days or whether it took a week or two but i got a reply.. and we spoke a bit, before eventually meeting... he live east of manchester somewhere and i was eager to meet him, horny as fuck but scared shitless.. no pic of him ..i don't know him and could be a killer or a straight lad waiting to beat the crap out of someone I didn't seem to care about that i just wanted to be bound and beaten... or did I?..


on the day i was to meet him i caught the bus from manchester to his area... and he lived on the second floor in his place, and after ringer the buzzer he ordered me up stairs and he opened the door to great me, seeing his boots first grrrr wow how could boots be so horny, looking up his camp covered legs to his tight black shirt, and to his face he was perfect first person id seen in this way.. he looked like he was in the army dressed like that and i thought hmm yes please lol.... and this was the first day i saw him..  


He seemed to work out bait and his home had a certain horny natural smell about it.. we spoke bit and and i confessed he was the first ever person id ever been or to be with sexually... i discussed the books i was reading and the story mentioned above as me as a kid and i like my bollocks hit, squeezed and tormented like some bully holding me down it was so me to find someone to discuss this with.. after a drink and a while of chit chat I was naked and feeling up for it.. scared a little still could be a killer fit tho for my first time... he had me in cuff and i had to decide whether to stay the night or go home, so i decided to stay and see how things would play out.. i called my mothers neighbor and said i was staying at a mates.. felt strange calling my mums neighbor in the nude and in cuffs kneeling on the floor but that was sorted, i was now staying the night.


after a short while he was caressing me. frisking me like a horny cop and my mind was racing in hope of some interrogation grrr :) finally i was on my knees and he unbuttoned his fly and this was it the first time i saw another guys cock, before i saw it i could feel its heat and had a manly smell, it didn't stink it just smelled nice and manly fucking hell it was small either it was a good sized cock and was long before my mouth was open LOL phoar.. was gagging in both ways gagging to get in there and gagging cos it was so big.. i have sharp teeth sharper back then.. and thinking he was simlar to me i would of bitten that monster fucking cock.. that just earned me a slap across the face phoar! first crack like some prisoner of war.. eager for more I could`t help to accidentally sink my teeth in gently of course hmm more slap "watch the teeth" he would shout at me... we probably played awhile before having drinks then was starting all over and in the bed room he had me on the bed spread eagled, and the ropes was produced and i was teasingly bound spread out wide across the mattress...    



The Kinks of my life evolved over time... with a massive gap due to epilepsy which vanished as quick as it began tormenting me.. not so different to my kinky side coming and going.. 

anyway whatever! been writing stories off and on for years, some I remember some Ive lost over the years so will be posting them on here... putty quit a lot was written by hand and not on a fucking computer !! anyway enjoy the blog hopefully it will evolve quickly, with stories, images, video trailers and useful links.. New to bloggery so be be patient mother Fukka! :)


LthrSMLad

No comments:

Post a Comment